The globalized economy of the 21st century demands graduates be fluent in international perspectives—whether or not their prospective industry is commercial. Our Summer Internship Program allows students to immerse in the culture and facilitating the development of international communication skills, practical professional skills and intercultural intelligence.
The 9-week program* will be a four-part experience: orienting students on concepts and culture led by local professors at Brazilian renowned school; the practicum, or the internship placement; mentoring student interns on working abroad led by a local professor or professional; and reflecting and developing takeaways contributing to a more global mindset.
*For 7-week program contact us for further information
June 15th to August 14th, 2020
São Paulo - Brazil
Week 1: Academic Module at Campus B partner university & Portuguese Classes
Week 2-8: Professional Internship Placement in São Paulo / Weekly 2-hour mentoring sessions with professors and/or professionals
Week 9: Internship Wrap-Up, Reflection and Closing
Student currently enrolled in Higher Education Institution
Second-year student or above
Open-minded, responsible and proactive person, open to new cultures, a new set of values and approaches
Both content courses and internship placement will be conducted in English, so having a good knowledge of the language is mandatory.
Recommendation letter from your university
Internship placements are available in a variety of fields and organizational structures. We can place applicants in multinational & large companies, startups or non-profit organizations.
We strive to facilitate the right match between student and placement based on an applicant's profile.
US 4185 per student, which includes:
- Faculty and academic interactions at Campus B partner university
- Internship placement and support
- Public transit card: good for metros (subway) and buses in São Paulo
- Accommodation in São Paulo (shared student apartments w/ full amenities) for program duration
- 2-3 visits/interactions with junior enterprises and/or organizations during the course
- Mentorship support
- Portuguese classes
- Cultural excursions: São Paulo Cultural Tour
- Welcome & Farewell dinner for students interactions
- Coordination of Optional Workshops + Service Project(s)
- Campus B coordination support providing in-country support to the group *24/7
Not included: Visa fee (when it’s applied); International flights from/to the U.S.; Optional Workshops: Capoeira, Samba Dance, Brazilian Culinary Class; Optional weekend trips; Transportation, consumption and entrance costs for optional cultural evening activities
Unfortunately, registration for the Summer Internship Program 2020 edition is closed.
But don't worry! Leave you name and email and we will contact you.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you
as soon as we reopen the program!
Or send an email to: